Saturday, May 30, 2015

Women's power

In the past, Japanese women didn't involved in politics; Japan had unequal society. One women became a cabinet minister, it was rare. Men's social position was upper than women. The prime Minister and a company president are almost men even now but the situations is changing a little bit. Women's social position was acceptable. But women have never become the Prime Minister ever.


I think, women's job is support to someone in japan. for example, a nurse, an office administrator and a carer. women can support oneself and someone. because women have a maternal instinct. Men can't live without women. Women's power is greatness.

2 comments:

  1. I know this things because my home country is Japan too. I hope that will appear some Prime Minister of women someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting question...I wonder when a woman will become Prime Minister of Japan? I know Korea has a woman president. Hopefully it will happen soon.

    Corrections:
    In the past, Japanese women weren't involved in politics; Japan had an unequal society.

    Women can support themselves and others.

    ReplyDelete