Sunday, May 17, 2015

About japanese crime

I think, my hometown is the safest city in the world. Because, if you visit to my hometown, you never seen quick-hit mugger, luggage lifting and knucker. My hometown doesn't have homeless people and big problem mess with crime. My hometown is so peaceful!! But japan has many crime, especially molestation and camera voyeurism etc. I’ll writing about molestation. There are many molestations in japan. It getting more every year. Women suffer damage from molestation. There are usually happen in crowded train.  Women is fondled on the buttocks to someone. It is so get the wind up for women to it. But most women people can’t shout. Therefore, women-only train car was made by Train Company. I use it sometime. I think, It makes women relax.

If you have a chance take Japanese train, you can see it!!

11 comments:

  1. I think that Japan is so safety,too!! where are you from city in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know woman-only train, but I have never seen such a train in other country. I think this blog is so good to show foreigners that train's inside is sometimes dangerous in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, japan has good conditions for women. you like japan, don't you?!

      Delete
  3. Women-only train is a good idea!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women-only train is a good idea!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! it's good idea for women. i wonder why another counteis don't have women-only train...

      Delete
  5. In a pinch, I couldn't shout too....Japanese women are like this. But I think Canadian can shout !! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think canadian always shout, don't you think so?lol

      Delete
  6. I've heard that women-only trains might be used in other countries too. It's probably a good idea to make women feel more comfortable late at night.

    Corrections:
    I'll write about molestation.

    This crime usually happens on crowded trains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time to hear women-only train, but I think women-only train is very useful for women in rush hours.

    ReplyDelete