Monday, May 25, 2015

if i won $10 million ')

if i won $10 million in the lottery. i'll buy house in Hawaii.
And i live in there forever. and i always go to the beach with my husband ( i hope i get married;) ) and my dog. i want to see sunset om the beach with them.
i want to swim in the beach with fish, dolphins, and turtles.








and sometime, i'll take a trip all over the world. i want to go Italy and Spain. because i want to eat pizza in Italyi love pizza!! could you tell me most delicious pizza restaurant in Italy. and i want to take part in tomato festival in Spain. it's traditional festival in Spain. everyone can throw tomatos to other people. it's sound greate, isn't it?!it's my dream ;))

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever been to Hawaii ?? I've been to Hawaii twice !! I want to go there every year !! Hawaii is cray-cray amaze :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I think so, too.I wanna buy a new house with pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so interesting, and I agree with your opinion. It's like a dream! I want to live like your blog's opinion someday if I got a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hawaii...that's one of the most beautiful places in the world! It would be amazing to live somewhere that has summer all year round.

    Corrections:
    I want to see the sunset from the beach with them.

    It sounds great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete