Saturday, June 6, 2015

Telling to Love


I want to learn French. According to a teacher in my university, French is a language that you can tell to someone your love. It is beautiful and wonderful, isn't it??  And I want to go to the Norte Dame Cathedral. Probably everyone know and hear of it. It was inscribed as a world Heritage site in 1991.  I heard from my friend, there are awesome rose windows
. I want to see it even just for once!! That must be beautiful.  "Rose windows" are made by stained-glass. Maybe, it can't explain with words. You can see it for free (inside of the Norte Dame Cathedral ). If you go to Franch, you had better go to there!!!! You'll be able to make unforgettable memories.


9 comments:

  1. I think French is so beautiful language. It sounds like soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, in Spanish there are a lot of ways to tell someone your love

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAWW! it's so Romantic! *.* maybe the French accent do that the French sounds good *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go France(^v^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable. French is romantic language. Could you say Hi in French in next meeting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, You can say "Bonjour" (hello) for Mizuho )

      Delete
  6. It really is, Mizuho! One of my favorite singer songs a lot of beautiful songs in French. Her name is Lara Fabian. So I know some of words in French: Je t'aime! Tu es ma vie! Tout ira bien!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those stained glass windows are really impressive. I don't think we have anything like that in Calgary. France is a great place to go to experience European culture.

    Corrections:
    Probably everyone knows and has heard of it.

    If you go to France, you had better go there!!!!

    ReplyDelete