Monday, June 22, 2015

Whether True or False


The most exciting movie is Lucy, I’ve ever seen. Scarlett Johansson played the lead.I attracted that title. ‘The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity. Imagine what she could do with 100%. ’One drugs put in her body. Then, she can use brain function over 10%. As an organization progresses, her ability was developed. Over 20%, you can understand other language  just looking immediately. Over 40%, you can control electric wave. Eventually, you can’t control yourself.I couldn’t forecast next happens. It was so amazing movie. What do you think if human’s brain can use 100%? and can we use brain 100%? If you want to know that answer, you should watch it. And let’s talk with me!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I watched that last summer - I thought it was interesting because it was filmed in Taipei, and I recognized a lot of the places that they showed.

    Corrections:
    The most exciting movie I've ever seen is "Lucy".

    It was such an amazing movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this moive. Could you copy to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie sounds good! Scarlett Johansson is a big actress. what kind of movie is "LUCY"?

    ReplyDelete